If you need a dental crown in West Chester, OH, it means you have:
- A weak or vulnerable tooth at risk for breakage
- Completed a root canal treatment
- A tooth flaw you’d like to conceal
- Decided on tooth replacement—single dental implant or bridge
A dental crown is a hollow, tooth-shaped shield that fits over your treated tooth. We design your dental crown to look like your natural teeth and to restore function.
The cost of your dental crown depends on many factors, including:
- Dental crown material—We offer gold, porcelain, or porcelain meets metal tooth crowns.
- Insurance coverage—Insurance may pay some or all of the cost based on policy language and purpose.
- Reason for the crown—A crown for a dental implant may be priced differently than a post-root canal crown.
At your consultation, your dentist discusses the various dental crown options with you—including the cost—to help you make an informed choice for your smile and budget.
Your West Chester, OH Dentist Offers Quality Dental Crowns
Do you have a weak or damaged tooth? Are you considering smile restoration? If either of these sounds like you, reach out to a team member to schedule a friendly conversation with our dentist. And always give us a call if you have questions.