Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We believe that we can provide the highest quality dentistry when our patients are an active part of the decision-making process. Answering your questions isn't just a courtesy—it gives us an opportunity to explain things to you in such a way that you feel confident about the information you're receiving and what it means to you and the direction of your oral health care. No question is too small, and the only silly question is the one that goes unasked.
We've shared a few of the questions we hear most often below. You probably have plenty of your own, though, so please don't ever hesitate to contact our West Chester dental office, and we'll find the answers you're looking for.
- Where is your office located?
- At what age should I bring my child for their first cleaning?
- Do you give discounts for cash or senior courtesy?
- How long has Dr. Koch been practicing?
- How do dental implants work?
- What is gum disease?
- Is professional teeth whitening better than store-bought gel?
- Will professional teeth whitening damage my teeth?
- How does dental bonding help with chipped teeth?
- How do I know which cosmetic dentistry treatment is right for me?
- How can I afford cosmetic dentistry?